Also represented in our display are those who are sadly no longer with us, but whose voices were heard in the past and made a difference to our community. Among these are
- John Hennessey, who gave evidence at the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse about his experiences at the Christian Brothers Boys Town.
- Long serving alderman and Mayor Clive Tregear and his community spirited wife Genevieve Tregear.
- Lorraine Cibilic, who spoke out for people with medically acquired AIDS.
- Local businessman and philanthropist Ron Moore.
- Legendary local physician Dr Ivor Thomas who delivered the majority of babies in Campbelltown during the '40s.
Also given a voice are locals from all walks of life who were asked the questions "What do you love about Campbelltown" and "if you could change one thing about our city, what would it be?"
See for yourself their responses and our whole display from Thursday 20th April to Thursday 18th May.