Here are 10 questions related to Campbelltown's history. Let me know what score you got! (Answers will be in our next blog post).
1. What was the name of the person who claimed to have seen Fisher's Ghost?
2. What year was Campbelltown established?
3. What famous bushranger was born at Campbelltown?
4. What was the name of the main street before it was Queen Street?
5. What was the name of Campbelltown's first female mayor?
6. What was the name of the steam train that used to run from Campbelltown to Camden?
7. What is the name of the person in the photograph below?
8. Who was Mawson park named after?
9. "Campbellfield" homestead, once owned by Dr William Redfern, is in which Campbelltown suburb?
10. And a challenging one to finish with.....What suburb was originally called Campbelltown Common?